This programme provides learners with the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills to work effectively as a supervisor within the Health Services or to progress to higher level studies.
Coursework is designed to allow the learner to explore supervisory roles within the Health Service with a view to re-skilling/upskilling in areas that may be of interest in future employment.
Qualification: QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate in
Health Services Supervisory Management Skills
QQI Course Code: 6M4978
Credit Value: 120 Full Award
Day(s): Monday – Friday
Location: CTI Senior College, Clonmel
Type: Full Time
Duration: 1 academic year
Start Date: September 2020
- Supervisory Management
- Customer Service
- Work Experience
- Health Promotion
- Disability Awareness
- Community Care Supervision
*subject to change
- This course is aimed at those who have a QQI Level 5 Award or equivalent qualification in business/healthcare
- Successful completion of interview
- Candidates must be in a position to obtain Garda Clearance
- Candidates must supply two written references (character, work or educational)
- Candidates must be in a position to source two weeks work experience placement themselves.
How to Apply:
Applications are now being accepted for September 2020.
Successful completion of this award facilitates entry on a competitive basis through the CAO to a range of Third Level institutions nationwide leading to awards at a higher level on the National Framework of Qualifications.
Direct entry into employment in the health services.
Name: Course Coordinator
Telephone: (052) 6126269