This course will help students develop an understanding of digital marketing essentials and their importance in online marketing.
The aim is also to provide students with a comprehensive knowledge of the principles of marketing and the detailed and practical knowledge required to develop digital marketing and social media expertise.
The full QQI Level 5 Certificate facilitates entry, on a competitive basis, to a range of third-level institutions.
Qualification: QQI Level 5 Marketing
QQI Course Code: 5M2069
Credit Value: 120
Day(s): Monday – Friday
Location: CTI Senior College, Clonmel
Type: Full Time
Duration: 1 academic year
Start Date: September 2019
- Behavioural Studies 5N1351
- Customer Service 5N0972
- Digital Marketing 5N1364
- Marketing Practice 5N1400
- Public Relations 5N1405
- Web Authoring 5N1910
- Work Experience 5N1356
- Statistics 5N2066
- Leaving Certificate (traditional or applied) / Other equivalent at FFQ 4
- Successful completion of interview
- Candidates must be in a position to obtain Garda Vetting
- Candidates must supply two written references (character, work or educational)
- Candidates must be in a position to source two weeks work experience placement themselves.
How to Apply:
Applications are now being accepted for September 2019.
- PR Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Market Researcher
- Promotions Assistant
- Social Media assistant
- Assistant Public Relations Officer
- Customer Service Assistant
By completing the course, students have the opportunity to achieve up to 390 CAO points and can apply to 3rd Level Colleges
Name: Maura Barry, Course Coordinator
Telephone: (052) 6126269