A course providing participants with high levels of competence in software development. To enable participants to design, develop and test software components and systems in a workplace environment. While many students will successfully progress to 3rd level education, this course offers skills which Irish workers depend on every day. Computers are an enabling technology for business management, facilitating managers in their daily acquisition of knowledge to assist in decision making, and in finding creative solutions to unexpected challenges. We facilitate the learner in achieving self reliance and independence of thought when using these tools. This course is very much geared towards the student who has a keen interest in computing, but also seeks the computer-based skills essential to function effectively in a changing environment.
Qualification: QQI Level 5 Major Award (120 credits)
QQI Course Code: 5M0529
Location: CTI Senior College, Clonmel
Type: Full Time
Duration: 1 academic year
Start Date: September 2018
- Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming
- Software Architecture
- Maths for Information Technology
- Image Processing
- Work Experience
- Web Authoring
- Programme and Design Principals
- Successful completion of interview.
- Leaving Certificate, traditional or Applied.
- Other qualification at NFQ 4, or equivalent (eg QQI Level 4).
- Mature students with appropriate vocational experiences.
- Minimum Foundation Level Leaving Certificate Maths.
- Candidates must be in a position to obtain Garda Vetting from the National Vetting Bureau.
How to Apply:
Applications are now being accepted for September 2018. Click on the link below to apply: Apply Here
This award also facilitates entry on a competitive basis to a range of third level institutions nationwide leading to awards at the next or higher levels of the National Framework of Qualifications.
Open for Application.
Name: Paul Du Berry
Tel: (052) 612 6269