A follow on course from Software Development which adds depth to the programming skills achieved. This course will provide participants with increasingly high levels of immersion in programming technologies with an understanding of client-server computing and it’s role in Ireland’s economy today. Learners will develop further their skills in the use of development tools and a clear understanding of the importance of ICT to modern businesses. While many students will successfully progress to Third Level education, this course may be used as a precursor to direct, indirect or self employment.
Qualification: QQI Level 6 Major Award (120 credits)
QQI Course Code: 6M0695
Location: CTI Senior College, Clonmel
Type: Full Time
Duration: 1 academic year
Start Date: September 2018
- Windows Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Internet Programming (Java)
- Operating Systems
- Web Authoring
- Relational Databases
- Database Methods
- Successful completion of interview.
- Leaving Certificate, traditional or Applied.
- Other qualification at NFQ 5, or equivalent (eg QQI Level 5).
- Mature students with appropriate vocational experiences.
- Minimum Ordinary Level Leaving Certificate Maths, grade C or higher.
- Candidates must be in a position to obtain Garda Vetting from the National Vetting Bureau.
How to Apply:
Applications are now being accepted for September 2018. Click on the link below to apply: Apply Here
This award also facilitates entry on a competitive basis to a range of third level institutions nationwide leading to awards at the next or higher levels of the National Framework of Qualifications.
Open for Application.
Name: Paul Du Berry
Tel: (052) 612 6269